Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I went to a meeting

Earlier today I meet 2 women travelling that were involved with youth art, that’s one of requirements for my map. Instinctively we are drawing the right energy around us. Very pleasing

I went to a meeting today, it was basically a report of what support & resources were available. I could see those that are looking for hope and they weren't all from my town.
I walked away grateful for the contacts.

It's hard for me to contain myself as I can foresee what is to come, inspiring this town is taking little effort, and ideas are manifesting as they are spoken.

We have a "Tidy Town" committee; I'll hang in with them. It'll keep me focused. Their deadline is July 12 weeks away. Plenty of time to create miracles : )

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings

No comments: