Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meekatharra needs Healing energy

Dear Readers
Thank you for coming

We require Extreme & Intense focus from everyone around the world
Meekatharra requires as many Healers as the world has to offer
and Every Belief System focused
we need the Strongest Energy Raising ideas.

I believe that there is a lack of love & respect which causes issues in our town. There is hardly any privacy, no “my” spaces or somewhere to take the family. It’s like being in 4 walls.

I rode my bike & walked all over the town the other day, it was the strangest day I have ever had, but it felt as if I was being lead.

I realized that I drew in a lot of negative energy and then healing certain individuals as I came across them.
I also said things I usually do not say to people, and it was pretty intense, but it was like they got shock treatment of love or healing. Weird day truly. I even got a phone call to ask if I was all right.

The next day within 24hrs a lot of energy had changed. There were hardly any men at work and so we had a woman’s day. We were being very productive and dined with the best of food, danced, told stories, made plans, It was 1 great work day for everyone.

Focused energy is what we need to heal ourselves and make our town shine.

I love living here so much; It amazes me how people think that this place is shit.

Meekatharra is a lifestyle to be enjoyed.

If I can draw the right energy, support & resources, I know this change will go in the history books, as the town that “Set the Standards”, I guess that’s better than “Tidy Town Award”.

As in The Secret I am asking the universe for help and unlimited resources in any form.

Please help me, help my own Backyard, Meekatharra.

I have a sound Operational Map constructed.

If you have any Questions please don't hesitate to contact me, it’s a small town : )

and for those of you that doubt

JUST WATCH ME!!!!!!

No comments: